- Position 1: Steve Whitcomb – term ends 12/31/2019
- Position 2: Jim Goldring – term ends 12/31/2019
- Position 3: Greg Hartnell (Chair) – term ends 12/31/2021
- Position 4: Jacob Meyer – term ends 12/31/2021
- Position 5: Katie Califf (Vice Chair) – term ends 12/31/2018
- Alternate Position 1: Currently vacant
- Alternate Position 2: Currently vacant
Tom Jermann – Planning Advisor
The Planning Commission leads the development of, and updates to, the Comprehensive Plan, codes and zoning regulations and monitors their implementation to ensure that the City achieves its land use and community livability goals. The Planning Commission also reviews, considers public input and makes recommendations to the Council regarding major planned developments, subdivisions, mixed use developments and subarea plans, as well as final decisions on site and building plans, environmental determinations, conditional uses and short plats.
The Planning Commission is also responsible for implementation of the North Bonneville Heritage Trails plan.
The Planning Commission holds regular meetings on the third Tuesday of each month at 3:30 p.m. The meetings are held at City Hall, located at 214 CBD Mall (in the Central Business District). The public is welcome. Agendas and meeting information is available at City Hall prior to each meeting. Special meetings may be called by the chair of the Planning Commission when circumstances warrant.