Sewer bills for 2013 will be set based on winter water averages (Nov - Feb). Water bills are based on actual water consumption. Below are listed a few examples of water usage, to lower your consumption conservation tips are available at city hall.
- 100 cubic feet = 748 gallons
- Flushing the toilet = 1 to 5 gal
- Running the faucet = 1 to 5 gal / min
- Taking a shower = 2 to 10 gal / min
- Filling the bathtub half full = 20 to 50 gal
- Running the dishwasher = at least 15 gal
- Doing the washing = up to 50 gal
- A leaky faucet = up to 2,700 gal/yr
All water and sewer payments are due the 20th of the billing month. If you have questions or are not able to make your payment, please call City Hall to make payment arrangements.